A must have Happy Baby - Baby Rash Balm to help restore the skins natural barrier:
- Natural and Hypoallergenic formula with Chamomile, Calendula, Marigold and Vitamin E to moisturise, regenerate and soften the baby’s delicate skin.
- Vanilla, Shea Butter, Macadamia with Omega 6, Omega 7, essential fatty acids and anti - oxidants to sooth and calm the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial and Antiseptic properties to keep the skin happy and protected.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types. Non-allergenic.
- Due to presence of Natural Vanilla Pod extract you may find chocolate speck in the balm - it is not necessary to remove these.
Pair with any of our Purely Natural Skin & Body Care range.
Apply to any area of the face or body as frequently as desired.
Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower)*
Olea europa fruit oil (Olive)*
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia)*
Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea)*
Cera alba (Beeswax)*
Chamomilla recutita flower extract (Chamomile)*
Calendula officinalis flower extract (Calendula)*
Vanilla planifolia fruit extract (Vanilla)*
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Triticum vulgare germ oil (Wheatgerm)*
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (Rosemary)*
I use this on myself for areas of rough dry skin. It is very soothing and only a very small amount is required for one application- value for money and great for skin.
This product lasts a long time and is of good quality. I would definitely purchase more. It’s the only cream which seems to clear up nappy rash quickly. My daughter also suffers from dry skin, and within 3 days it had all cleared up. I have recommended. My friend has already purchased this product and is also noticing a difference with her babies’ skin. This product is great. It does what is needed of it; my daughter’s skin has never been better since receiving the product. The pot its self lasts a very long time and only need the smallest bit to cover large areas. The product looks great from the outside and has a colourful effect. Review by Bizzie Baby http://www.bizziebaby.co.uk/bizziebabies_products_more-search.asp?ProdID=4404
Was very well absorbed and didn’t create such an oily mess in Amber’s hair. It was quite grainy but once rubbed in, it was fine and we both liked the smell a lot more than some of the other products we tried.
I would say this is very good value for money as it really works and a little really does go a long way. I have used this for nappy rash and really has helped. I also used this on dry skin on Ruby’s feet and on my hands too and really helped to clear this up.
It smelt wonderful and a fab texture.