An Award-Winning multi-purpose E-Natural Emollient Cream:
- Natural, Vegan and skin friendly formula with Chamomile Oil to calm and soothe irritation and Vitamins A, D, E, Calcium, Zinc, Potassium, Iron and Phosphorous minerals for soft, deeply moisturised and healthy skin.
- Suitable for post-operative care and regularly used by radiotherapy patients at the London Clinic.
- Recommended for skin disorders, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acne, sun-burn, scar tissue, bruises, leg ulcers, haemorrhoids, seborrhoea & much much more.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types.
- Free from Paraffin and other mineral oils.
Pair with any of our Purely Natural Skin & Body Care range.
Apply generously to affected area and as often as needed. Keep Cool.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower oil), Cetearyl olivate/Sorbitan olivate/Cetyl palmitate/Sorbitan palmitate (Emulsifier from Olive), Salix alba bark extract (Willow), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Propanediol (Corn), Anthemis nobilis flower oil (Chamomile)
Natural and Vegan.
Used twice a day on dry, thin skinned leg, soothing and effective.
Absolutely brilliant don't bother with other emollient creams this one is the best for your skin
Purchased this cream for my daughter who has suffered with eczema from being young. So far this cream seems to be working & her eczema has cleared up. Skin no longer red or itchy. Wanted a cream with no nasties in it, that actually works. Would recommend.
Great consistency and easily absorbed. Doesn't irritate my daughter's severe eczema, instead this product soothes her skin. Fast delivery and all recyclable packaging!
Good heavens - this company never ceases to amaze me. Whilst the products are a little expensive, they prove their worth when you use them. This one is certainly no exception. I've not been using it for very long, so I am waiting to see how dramatic an effect it has, but I have the most dreadful skin problems and it is a nightmare trying to find products that don't itch, burn, sting, cause a horrible rash, etc. Anyone who suffers similarly will know what I mean. I have the most horrendous gluten intolerance and I'm guessing this is all part and parcel. However, so far, I have been astonished by this fabulous cream. Already there is miles less irritation and a definite improvement in oil retention on a previously very dry skin. I am very, very happy indeed. Please, I beg you guys, do not change the composition of this great stuff. I have just ordered more - I'm going to need a lot of it! Thank you so much!