Foot and Muscle reviver is perfect for sore feet, aching legs and muscles.
- Natural and 100% Organic formula with Shea and Macadamia to moisturise, regenerate and soothe skin.
- Refreshing Spearmint & Rosemary extracts stimulate blood circulation, whilst relaxing nerve and muscle spasms.
- Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Antirheumatic, Spasmolytic, Anti-Microbial and Antiseptic properties giving the foot and muscle everything it deserves (1).
- Suitable for all ages and skin types and recommended for mild pain, musculoskeletal pain, muscle tension or soreness, venous problems, joint pain, rheumatism, athletes’ foot (2, 3). It may also help ease hypertension and mental fatigue, aid concentration and ease depression (4).
- This balm is a great addition to your medical cupboard or sports bag, or for all those gardeners out there. We also know of a local cricket team that keep this in their kit bags!
Pair with any of our Signature Organic Skin & Body Care range.
Massage in fairly firmly using circular movements to affected area. Use anytime.
Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea), Glycine soja oil (Soya), Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia), Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower), Cera alba (Beeswax), Mentha spicata herb extract (Spearmint), Aroma from essential oils (containing: Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool), Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (Rosemary), Triticum vulgare germ oil (Wheatgerm).
Natural and Organic Ingredients.
I only buy Beyond Organic products due to severe skin damage as they are the only products I can use, I love them. The Foot and Muscle balm is nice but small for the money so I probably don’t use as much as I should for it to be effective. It is lovey though and it definitely soothes and improves red and aching feet. All other products I buy are excellent value for money and I love them all. I can’t thank Beyond Organic enough as I’d struggled for a year to find creams I can use - I absolutely love everything they produce 💕
Playing football on soft Cornish ground would typically leave my legs aching for a day or two after a game. I used the trial sized version of this Foot and Muscle Reviver soon after my latest game and I've never been so ache-free the following day! Highly recommended, I now use the bigger 50ml size to help me through the season, Thanks!
I slathered my feet in this balm at bed time, and put on an old pair of socks to protect my bedding. The next morning my feet felt much smoother but not as good as I wanted. A long period of neglect needed perseverance, and now after doing this regularly they are looking good in sandals and flip- flops. Also I have used this to relieve a muscle/tendon injury on my left knee. It's warming affect was far superior to chemical based products I tried, and with the added advantage of knowing I could use it as often as I needed without any 'nasties' getting into my system. Great value too!
We recommend this to all the London marathon runners. Perfect for those feet and muscles after all that effort!