Our multiple award-winning rich and nourishing Balm Cleanser.
- Natural and Organic enriched formula with Burdock, Comfrey and Yarrow to help cleanse, restore skin tone, leaving skin silky smooth and well hydrated.
- Organic Coconut, Macadamia and Sesame oils help penetrate deep into the skin to help clear pores without stripping the skins natural oils.
- Winner of the prestigious Soil Association Award for Best Organic Cleanser and Janey Lee Grace Platinum Awards.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and those prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis as it promotes tissue repair and reduces inflammation.
- Highly effective and safe for eye make-up removal.
- With average twice-daily use, one 50ml pot should last for approximately 3 months.
- Available with fresh Lemon scent or a floral Geranium scent.
Warm a pea-sized amount in the hands and gently massage into your face. To remove, take a clean face cloth, wet it with hot water, wring out the cloth so that it is just damp and gently polish the balm off your face using small circular motions. The action of the hot cloth gently polishes away any dry flaky skin. We recommend using our Organic Muslin Cloths. Use morning and night.
Cocos nucifera oil (Coconut)
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia)
Camelina sativa seed oil (Gold of pleasure)
Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower)
Sesamum indicum seed oil (Sesame)
Cera alba (Beeswax)
Arctium lappa root extract (Burdock)
Triticum vulgare germ oil (Wheatgerm)
Achillea millefolium flower extract (Yarrow)
Symphytum officinale leaf extract (Comfrey)
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (Rosmarinus)
Aroma from essential oil
Natural and Organic Ingredients.
I have over years tried several different cleansers and for the first time tried a balm cleanser. Difference is that you apply to dry face then wash it off or wipe of with hot cloth. I love it! It leaves my skin silky smooth and is getting rid of my black heads. A little goes a long way so two months in and I still have half a pot remaining. Please do not stop making this. My mum in her 50's has tried the lemon version and she is in love too. Please do not stop making this.