Our multiple award-winning rich and nourishing Balm Cleanser.
- Natural and Organic enriched formula with Burdock, Comfrey and Yarrow to help cleanse, restore skin tone, leaving skin silky smooth and well hydrated.
- Organic Coconut, Macadamia and Sesame oils help penetrate deep into the skin to help clear pores without stripping the skins natural oils.
- Winner of the prestigious Soil Association Award for Best Organic Cleanser and Janey Lee Grace Platinum Awards.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and those prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis as it promotes tissue repair and reduces inflammation.
- Highly effective and safe for eye make-up removal.
- With average twice-daily use, one 50ml pot should last for approximately 3 months.
- Available with fresh Lemon scent or a floral Geranium scent.
Cocos nucifera oil (Coconut), Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia), Camelina sativa seed oil (Gold of pleasure), Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower), Sesamum indicum seed oil (Sesame), Cera alba (Beeswax), Arctium lappa root extract (Burdock), Triticum vulgare germ oil (Wheatgerm), Achillea millefolium flower extract (Yarrow), Symphytum officinale leaf extract (Comfrey), Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (Rosmarinus), Aroma from essential oil
Natural and Organic Ingredients.
When I saw this cleanser on your website I was a bit wary as I didn't know how a balm cleanser would work. Another great hit here though! Well done Beyond Organics! It lasts much longer than you would expect and dissolves your makeup so easily in one wipe. I've tried both cleaners - this lemon one and the geranium one and I like both. I think it just depends which smell you like the best but they are both lovely. Also recommend using it with the muslin cloth which also helps with saving the planet as your not using cotton wool pads all the time.
I discovered Beyond Organic Skincare range a few years ago and I've been using the Organic Detoxifying Hot-Cloth Cleanser for a year or two now, after years of using other brands foaming cleansers - with no joy. The organic ingredients in this natural balm cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and well moisturized after every use, (with the muslin face cloth). My face feels clean with no dryness nor irritation. I am amazed by the improved results I've seen - a clearer and healthy skin tone. I would recommend this product to anyone with oily to combination skin like myself, that at times can feel dry and sensitive.
Fiona McLean, S. London 30 April 2019
I really enjoyed using this, it removed all my make up but it was a little stubborn to get the eye make up off; I only had eyeliner on so you need to massage it in a little longer, it’s nice to do this as it also gets the blood circulation going and it didn’t sting my eyes either. The scent is lovely for something that’s natural and organic. This 50ml jar will last up to 3 months and the price is competitive with other cleansing balms that are on the market, but this is organic, award winning, cruelty free and natural!
I am a total fan of all of this range, and this is the best most gentle cleanser I have found. It is gentle and really effective, removing makeup leaving the skin soft and fresh.
I find this cleanser extremely effective for removing the make-up. I have dry skin and this winter I was also prone to some sore spots and I have to say this cleanser is really fabulous! My skin is soft and cleansed.