Our multiple award-winning rich and nourishing Balm Cleanser.
- Natural and Organic enriched formula with Burdock, Comfrey and Yarrow to help cleanse, restore skin tone, leaving skin silky smooth and well hydrated.
- Organic Coconut, Macadamia and Sesame oils help penetrate deep into the skin to help clear pores without stripping the skins natural oils.
- Winner of the prestigious Soil Association Award for Best Organic Cleanser and Janey Lee Grace Platinum Awards.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and those prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis as it promotes tissue repair and reduces inflammation.
- Highly effective and safe for eye make-up removal.
- With average twice-daily use, one 50ml pot should last for approximately 3 months.
- Available with fresh Lemon scent or a floral Geranium scent.
Warm a pea-sized amount in the hands and gently massage into your face. To remove, take a clean face cloth, wet it with hot water, wring out the cloth so that it is just damp and gently polish the balm off your face using small circular motions. The action of the hot cloth gently polishes away any dry flaky skin. We recommend using our Organic Muslin Cloths. Use morning and night.
Cocos nucifera oil (Coconut)
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia)
Camelina sativa seed oil (Gold of pleasure)
Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower)
Sesamum indicum seed oil (Sesame)
Cera alba (Beeswax)
Arctium lappa root extract (Burdock)
Triticum vulgare germ oil (Wheatgerm)
Achillea millefolium flower extract (Yarrow)
Symphytum officinale leaf extract (Comfrey)
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (Rosmarinus)
Aroma from essential oil
Natural and Organic Ingredients.
Have used this product ever since signing up for your products. It is consistently good, cleans the skin well and has a lovely consistency
This is my favourite Beyond Organic Skincare product and my favourite cleansing balm; it is an absolute treat for the skin. After using, my skin feels nourished and fresh. I love to use this product at night, as the scent is soothing. I also apply this product and leave on whilst having a bath- when I wash it off my skin feels lovely! I thoroughly recommend this product.
I have over the years tried several different cleansers but for the first time tried a balm cleanser. Difference is that you apply to dry face then wash it off or wipe of with hot cloth. I love it! It leaves my skin silky smooth and is getting rid of my black heads. A little goes a long way so two months in and I still have half a pot remaining. My mum loves the lemon version. Please do not stop making this.
Fantastic product, this cleanser!! Using the cloth, it gives my skin such a fine feeling afterwards. I have a rather oily skin, but that is no problem at all. My skin is so soft and moistered. I can't no longer miss it !! and I love the hole range of your organic products.Congratulations !
Sorry for my poor english
I have used many cleansers over the years - well you would by the age of 60! This is the best so far! When I got the pot I didn’t think it would last long but you only need a small amount as it certainly goes a long way. Not only does it cleanse the face completely with one application but it leaves it feeling refreshed and moisturised. I don’t wear makeup everyday so I only use this cleanser 2/3 times a week but it’s lasted a year. I’ll definitely switch to this cleanser from now on.