The organic and vegan day cream for the face has the following properties and skincare attributes:
Oat beta glucan
- Clinically proven to provide more effective moisturisation than Hyaluronic acid.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce wrinkles after eight weeks – with a 16% reduction in the average depth of the deepest wrinkle.
- Works by promoting the production of pro-collagen and skin renewal so restores elasticity and skin resilience.
- Also decreases hyper-pigmentation.
Sweet blue lupin peptides
- Helps prevent skin damage from UV light and further enhance wrinkle reduction.
- Works by preventing the normal connective skin tissue breakdown that follows exposure to sunlight, and stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- Protects against skin protein oxidation and restores skin’s resilience.
- Contains flavonoids such as taxifolin, noted for their antioxidant properties.
Purest organic oatmeal
- Contains a high level of phyto-actives, which help soothe sensitive skin and can help to reduce redness.
- Moisturising and anti-irritant.
Dot over face and neck after cleansing and gently massage in using small circular movements. Can be used under make-up if desired. This cream can absorb quickly, but do not be tempted to use too much. A large pea sized amount of cream is sufficient for face and neck.
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil*
Helianthus annuus seed oil*
Butyrospermum parkii butter*
Rosa canina fruit oil*
Avena sativa bran extract
Triticum vulgare germ oil*
Avena sativa kernel flour*
Hydrolyzed lupine seed extract
Rhododendron ferrugineum extract
Salix alba bark extract
Pelargonium graveolens oil*
Vetiveria zizanoides root oil*
Essential oils contain: Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*