A multi-purpose Hydrating Body Oil.
- A Natural, 100% Organic, Vegan formula with oils of Macadamia, Hemp, Apricot, Seabuckthorn Fruit and Seed.
- Penetrates deeply into layers of your skin to help nourish, restore and protect - leaving skin radiant and satin soft but without any greasiness. It has a gently, calming scent derived from organic essential oils.
- Blend of Fennel and Horse Chestnut stimulate circulation helping Varicose Veins and areas of Cellulite and Green Tea to detoxify.
- Plant oils effectively retain moisture, with Anti-Ageing, Antioxidant, and Anti-Inflammatory properties.
- Suitable for all skin types and all over the body.
Pair with our Hair & Bath range to complete a truly Beyond Pampering regime.
Gently massage into any part of the body. This product is not recommended as a bath oil due to its rich colour.
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia), Cannabis sativa seed oil (Hemp), Prunus armeniaca kernel oil (Apricot), Camelina sativa seed oil (Gold of pleasure), Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower), Sesamum indicum seed oil (Sesame), Hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil (Sea buckthorn), Centaurea cyanus flower extract (Cornflower), Triticum vulgare germ oil (Wheatgerm), Hippophae rhamnoides seed oil (Sea buckthorn)
Aroma from essential oils (containing: Limonene, Linalool), Aesculus hippocastanum seed extract (Horse chestnut), Camellia sinensis leaf extract (Green tea).
Natural, Organic and Vegan Ingredients.
used everyd day after operation as soon as wound began to heal. no scarring to wound only a scratch left.
It smells lovely, I found it to absorb nicely when applied to the skin as some products remain greasy but this product doesn’t. It was a nice quality product and it did make my stretch marks less obvious.
The texture of the product is smooth, slightly thick and easily absorbs into the skin. I would recommend it for those that get cracked nipples as it helped no end and soon soothed the problem.
This is easy to apply and loved the aroma. My stretch marks look less prominent and absorbed well.