An Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash that is kind to hands:
- Natural, Organic and Vegan formula with Aloe Vera, Vitamin B5 and Organic Glycerin to soothe and moisturise the skin. Organic compounds derived from Coconut Oil to gently cleanse and condition, and Pure Organic Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils.
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal and Antiseptic properties known to kill certain Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi (1, 2, 3, 4).
- Suitable for sensitive skin and those prone to Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Free from Paraben and Sulphates (SLS, SLES, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate).
- Available in smaller sizes - perfect for on the go and the hospitality market - bathroom or kitchen.
Pair with our Moisturising Hand & Body Lotion - this will help protect your hands from any drying effects especially when the weather is cold, and the skin can be prone to chapping.
In line with National Health Service guidelines - a good hand washing technique involves:
- Wetting the hands under warm running water before applying the Hand Wash.
- The hands should be rubbed together for 15 – 20 seconds (enough time to sing Happy Birthday twice) so that the soapy water comes into contact with all surfaces of each hand.
- It is important to wash under any rings and it is advisable to remove wristwatches before washing.
- Hands should be rinsed thoroughly and then dried with paper towels.
Avoid getting the Hand Wash into eyes - if this occurs, rinse well with clean water.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Coco glucoside, Glycerin*, Citric acid, Panthenol, Xanthan gum, Aqua, Cetrimonium chloride, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil* (contains Limonene), Lavandula hybrida oil*, (contains Linalool).
Organic*, Vegan and Natural Ingredients.